27th July 2018
Dover Grammar Schoolfor Girls
Dover Grammar School for Girls is a unique school which has a long tradition for high academic standards combined with a strong caring community. We aim to inspire the students to develop into well rounded individuals, developing the skills, talents and their character to enable them to flourish in tomorrow’s world.Read more
- If you are looking for a Sixth Form, come along and take a look at what we do https://t.co/IyOhWkRwOA
- We are delighted to have received a certificate of achievement from @DemelzaHospice for having raised an amazing £6681 since 1998! Our students commitment to this charity has made a huge difference to the families who depend on Demelza. Thank you!
- Every year our wonderful students contribute greatly to a large number of charities. We would like to congratulate 11H on raising £103.96 during their charity event in September for @PilgrimsHospice. An amazing achievement, well done!!
- Over £200 raised for @macmillancoffee morning by staff and students today. Thank you to everyone for your contributions! #CoffeeMorning https://t.co/zyqO2CXWaC
- It was such a privilege to be invited as guest speaker for the @DGGS_Info 6th form presentation evening. So many outstanding achievements & exciting paths ahead. Good luck!
- Two superb matches against @DGGS_Info this afternoon. Full blooded and full of quality, a great advert for girls sport at our two schools! #adrawandawin #thesegirlscan ⚽️💪 https://t.co/S0JNVilusW
- Attendance OfficerAdministration at Dover Grammar School for Girls, DOVER https://t.co/KdLOaTRIPV
- Teaching Assistant ApprenticeTeaching/Child Support at Dover Grammar School for Girls, DOVER https://t.co/w6jqAGJYNV
- Key Stage 3 Student Support AssistantTeaching/Child Support at Dover Grammar School for Girls, DOVER https://t.co/PVCmf39o5s
- Congratulations to our Head of English, Mrs Claire Hill, for getting her article 'Designing a Coherent English Curriculum' published in @CharteredColl magazine. An excellent piece! https://t.co/UyUwGnEByU
- Amazing results for one of our Y9 students who competed in the summer holidays at @equifest, Having a very successful week being placed high in all classes. On the final day she won the BSPA 85cm Working Hunter class which put her forward to the championship. Congratulations!🐎 https://t.co/s7jW9xEjbA
- Attendance OfficerAdministration at Dover Grammar School for Girls, DOVER https://t.co/lVYFaIbhwz