30th April 2021
Dover Grammar Schoolfor Girls
Dover Grammar School for Girls is a unique school which has a long tradition for high academic standards combined with a strong caring community. We aim to inspire the students to develop into well rounded individuals, developing the skills, talents and their character to enable them to flourish in tomorrow’s world.Read more
- Today, two of our fabulous teachers, Sarah Bartlett & Patricia King, were presented with their @CanterburyCCUni Mentor Awards Certificates by Headteacher, Robert Benson for the Approachable Mentor category. Well done!!🌟 https://t.co/MG5tpqBV7v https://t.co/L7QOwQVb9Z
- DGGS Maths Society launch the first Problem Solving session for Y12 with puzzles from the brilliant SUMS magazine from @Advanced_Maths 🧮 Puzzle 2 caused the most discussion: https://t.co/dGZwryQ5T5 https://t.co/lVIeDgtMKS
- Educational Visits Coordinator and Administration Officer Administration at Dover Grammar School for Girls, Dover https://t.co/gcrgjtWsoj
- Congratulations to Willow and Divna from @DGGS_Info for being the regional winners for Kent Surrey and Sussex in the secondary school #StepIntoTheNHS competition. They impressed the judges with their engaging video and fantastic knowledge of the Cardiothoracic surgeon.
- Our Yr 10 students were given the opportunity to create vision resources to help solidify their knowledge on GCSE topics. A really fun and engaging project! 📚 https://t.co/psc6CEEdvx
- Our @dggs_ht Headteacher has been reading and signing congratulations postcards for the students involvement and engagement with enrichment activities as a gesture of appreciation for all their hard work! 👏🙌 https://t.co/VjiPTCXdow
- Thank you to Mrs Amie for running a wonderful session for our Yr 8 students on coding, creating their own escape rooms. Here are some of the binary coding bracelets they have made. A fantastic project! #STEM #STEMeducation https://t.co/j22tJ1cn04
- Thank you to @hopenothate for delivering very informative sessions to our Yr 10 students on discrimination and language
- Assistant Site Manager Facilities at Dover Grammar School for Girls, Dover https://t.co/GYsUoqdnSJ
- Well done to one of our very talented Yr 7 students who has designed a fabulous new logo for #DGGSAspire #careers 👩🎨🎨 https://t.co/18rfGO5oIH
- Looking forward to working with @DGGS_Info on #personalstatements today. It's so important to be able to present yourself well and we have great advice and tips to make you shine!