How to Apply
Share This Page
Email this page
- facebook Share this page on Facebook
- twitter Tweet this page
- pinterest Pin this page
All applications to Dover Grammar School for Girls should be made via Kent Choices. All external applicants will be invited for a meeting with a member of the Sixth Form Team and tours of the school site are available. Internal applicants will be given an additional application form in school and will be interviewed by a member of the Leadership Team. External applicants should also complete the options form below.
For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Entry Requirements
The admissions criteria for the Sixth Form are as follows:
- The minimum requirement is three 6 grades and three others at a 5 grade.
- At least a grade 4 or above in English and Mathematics.
- You will require a grade 6 or above in most subjects you wish to study at A Level.
- To study Mathematics, Modern Foreign Languages or a Science subject you will require a grade 7.
- To study Economics a grade 7 or above in Mathematics is required and a 6+ or above in Business or a related subject.
- Students may be able to study a Science subject with a 6 grade but their 4th option choice must be STEM Access forming part of your Personal Enrichment Pathway.
- For Further Mathematics you will need an 8 or 9 and this will be your 4th A Level subject.
- Photography will also be offered as a 4th A level option.
- Short Courses count as half a GCSE.
- You will need a positive attitude in your chosen subjects and a respect for school aims, objectives and ethos.
- Commitment to the expectations of the Sixth Form and your school community.
External applicants please click here for an online form or download the form below.
|2023 Sixth Form Option Choice - External Applicants||04th Jan 2021||Download|